WHAT IS CLINICAL PILATES?
Clinical Pilates is a well-established method of exercise that is now also used extensively for rehabilitation after Injury. When taught by an appropriately qualified instructor, Clinical Pilates is a safe and effective form of exercise and complements the medical management of many injuries.
What will it do for you?
- Improves body awareness, muscle balance, movement control, strength and flexibility
- Targets the deep abdominal, spinal and pelvic floor muscles, often referred to as ‘the core’ and ‘core strength’
- Emphasizes efficiency of movement and an understanding of how to move
- Assists in retraining the way you move
Clinical Pilates is provided at LifeCare Essendon Physiotherapy by physiotherapists who have completed significant post graduate training in Pilates Exercise Programming.
What to expect?
- A thorough 40+ minute assessment by a physiotherapist to develop an individualised program to specific needs
- 1:1 sessions which will include basic core stability principles utilising Real-Time Ultrasound
- Use of Clinical Reformers, Trapeze table, Wunda Chair and other Pilates equipment
- Value for money Re-Assessments
- Our practitioners are APA physiotherapists
- 24/7, Easy scheduling and booking with our online assessment and group booking
How much does it cost?
Initial Assessment: $ 109
Private 30 minute one-on-one: $92
Pilates Re-assessment: $ 53.50
Group Casual Rate: $39.75/30mins $59/45mins
Group Pack of 10: $292/30mins $438/45mins (12 week period)
Mixed pack of 10 (30 mins and 45 mins): $365 (12 week period)
What do you need to do?
Either book your assessment online or call 93370000